Our Canadian partners
IRIS Mundial would like to thank all its partners, donors and volunteers for their contribution to our projects.
Over 160 locations across Canada
- IRIS Ophthalmology Clinic in Laval
- Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie (Quebec)
- Roncalli International Foundation
- Rotary Club of Montreal
Donors of goods and services:
- Alcon Canada
- Association québécoise des Organismes de Coopération internationale (AQOCI)
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bergeron Fidrilis CA
- CÉGEP régional de Lanaudière à l’Assomption (Visual orthosis technique)
- CÉGEP Édouard-Montpetit (Visual orthosis technique)
- CSI (Collaboration Santé Internationale)
- DESI (Développement, expertise et solidarité internationale)
- École d’Optométrie – Université de Montréal
- INNOVA Medical Ophtalmics
- L’AMIE (Aide internationale à l’Enfance)
- Les Nouveaux Sentiers de la MRC de l’Islet
- Mantra Marketing
- Nikon Lenswear
- OnTheGoSystems (WPML plugin)
In Haiti: Fondation pour le développement économique et social (FODES-5)
The Fondation pour le Développement Économique et Social (FODES-5) is IRIS Mundial’s first partner. FODES-5 members are working hard to improve the quality of life for their population. They deserve to be encouraged and supported.
In Haiti: Centre d’Éducation et de Développement intégré- Village de l’Espoir (CEDI-VE)
The close collaboration between CEDI-VE and IRIS Mundial began with the implementation of the second permanent program in Limbe. The great determination of the organization’s members makes it an exceptional partner!
CEDI-VE is a non-profit institution whose mission is to improve (ou work towards improving) the lives of children, youth, women and the disadvantaged population of the Limbe region, in the north of Haiti. The organization works with the participation of everyone without exclusion, to promote self-sufficiency and social inclusion within the Haitian community. The main areas of intervention are health, education, agri-food, water accessibility and management, protection of the environment and social mobilization.
In Peru : Vision sin Fronteras
The relationship between Vision sin Fronteras and IRIS Mundial is strong. Vision sin Fronteras was created by sharing a common dream; the improvement of the visual condition in the poorest populations of Peru.
In Peru: Rotary Club Lima Siglo XXI
The partnership has started in 2017 with the IRIS Mundial mission in Canete. Rotary Club Lima Siglo XXI was the principal partner of this ophthalmologic mission. The members help IRIS Mundial with the logistics and provides intraocular lenses for the ocular surgeries.
This post is also available in: French