Discover Machu Picchu for the benefit of IRIS Mundial in June 2018: Be part of the adventure!
Breathtaking landscapes, hiking, cultural visits and local cuisine: discover Macchu Picchu on this magnificent 13-day Peruvian adventure with Terres d’Aventure agency.
This is your chance to:
• Walk the remarkable Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
• Explore the Inca’s Sacred Valley
For the benefit of IRIS Mundial, a noble cause!
It’s a group consisting of Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and other professionals who work to improve the ocular health of underserved people in developing countries by giving them access to high-quality eye care services.
• Registration period: from April 1st to June 1st, 2017
• You will be accompanied by a trilingual Peruvian guide and a Terdav travel guide
• Your acclimatization to high altitudes will be carefully monitored
• Write to email@example.com for more information or to register
• French: Wednesday 19 April at 7pm at 3030 boulevard Le Carrefour, suite 1200, Laval, H7T 2P5; also possible via video conference
• English: Monday 24 April at 7pm via video conference
• French: Tuesday, April 25 at 7pm at 555 boul. René-Lévesque West RC-03, Montréal, H2Z 1B1 also possible via video conference
•Please note that we can send you the link to a recording of one of the information sessions if you are unable to attend.
HELP SOMEONE TO BETTER SEE THE WORLD!
This post is also available in: French