Help us to restore sight to people like Chrisbeline, a seven year-old Haitian girl, who received prescription glasses of -14.00 diopters during the last IRIS Mundial’s mission in 2016. From now on, she can hope for a better future and go to school.
The IRIS Mundial Challenge: To trek the Inca Trail and discover Machu Picchu with a group of 10 to 15 participants. Breathtaking landscapes, hiking, cultural visits and local cuisine: discover Machu Picchu on this magnificent 13-day Peruvian adventure. For an idea of the trip: https://vimeo.com/112896272
Why: To enable IRIS Mundial to help thousands of people to better see the world through its projects (one-time projects, permanent programs and training missions). Its mission is to improve the ocular health of underserved people in developing countries by giving them access to high-quality preventive and curative eye care services, and thus improve their living conditions.
Registration period: As long as there is places available within the group
Approximate dates of stay: 3 to 12 June 2018
Approximate cost of the trip: $2850 + flights (around $ 1,300)
- Facultative: Extension to Canete to meet the IRIS Mundial beneficiaries during the 2017 mission (+ $ 275)
- Payment in 3 equal installments (at the registration, December 1, 2017, March 30, 2018)
Amount to be raised for IRIS Mundial: $ 4,500
- A tax receipt will be delivered to the participant for the fruit of his efforts, excluding all donations of $20 or more which will be delivered directly to donors).
- IRIS Mundial will give to Terres d’Aventure Agency 50% of any donation beyond the $4,500 raised, in order to reduce the cost of the participant’s trip.
- Don’t forget that I will be present to help you during the collect and will give you tools.
Itinerary of the trip: click here
For more information: please contact me or Jad Haddad, at Terres d’Aventure: 514-382-9453 ext. 239 or email@example.com
Thank you for helping someone somewhere better see the world!
This post is also available in: French